Kentucky Splash Campground Online Reservations Click here
Call to make your reservations
Toll Free: 1-866-812-1860
After business hours call 606-215-0973
Pull through and tent sites available
Mar 1—Oct 31 $35.00/day (up to 6 adults, tax excl.) Pull through $50.00 Tent Site $20.00
Nov 1—Feb 28 $25.00/day (up to 6 adults, tax excl.) Pull through $40.00 Tent Site $15.00
- Capacity of campground: 18 full hookup sites and 5 tent sites.
- All RV sites are 20, 30 And 50 amp with exception of tent sites.
There is a $3.00 charge per extra adult (13 & up) per night. Children 12 & younger are free.
All sites are limited to RV and 2 cars.
All RV sites include: Electric, water, sewer, picnic table, fire ring, cable TV and WIFI Internet.
- Bathhouse on site with showers, closed during winter rates.
- Tents sites have fire ring and picnic tables
Check-in time 2 PM / Check-out time 11AM.
Rules and Regulations
- Check-In time 2 pm / Check-Out time 11 am
- All sites include: electric, water, sewer, picnic table, fire ring, cable TV, and free WIFI.
- Quiet Times 11pm-6 am
- Renter must be 21 years or older.
- All rates are daily rates based on up to 6 adults. Children 12 and younger are free.
- For each additional person (13 years and older) there will be a $3 charge per day.
- Sites are limited to 2 pets and they must remain leashed at all times while outside of camper.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets and dispose of litter in the proper receptacles.
- Pets may not be left outside when owners are away from RV Park.
- Pets are not allowed in pool areas.
- No generator use in RV Park.
- No public display of alcohol.
- Sewer and water hookup must be properly fitted and supported to prevent leaks.
- No liquid waste of any kind can be dumped on the grounds.
- No washing vehicles or RV’S within RV Park.
- One RV and two vehicles per site. No parking in the grass.
- Moving from assigned space must be approved by office.
- Registration: during business hours register at the waterpark office. After business hours, please fill out registration form and deposit in drop box next to the sign as you enter the campground.
- Ground fires must be in fire rings.
- Speed limit in park is 5 MPH. Drive carefully and watch for children.
- Max. Rental is 7 days. Holiday rental requires a 3 day rental.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to date of arrival in order to receive a refund of deposit.
- $35.00 deposit is required to hold reservation. As of April 29th. there will be a $10 service fee on all deposit refunds. All Credit Card payments have a $2 service fee.
Management reserves the right to evict without prior notice anyone
who creates a disturbance, nuisance, or deliberately violates any of the park’s policies.
Eviction will be immediate & without reimbursement of any camping fees.