Take Interstate 75 to Williamsburg, Exit 11. If you are traveling north turn left or if you are traveling south turn right at the traffic light onto Hwy 92 W. The park is located less than one mile on the right.
1050 Hwy 92 W
Williamsburg, KY 40769
Hidden Treasures Arcade
- The Hal Rogers Family Entertainment Center/Kentucky Splash schedule of operations, event dates, and prices are subject to change without notice.
- The Hal Rogers Family Entertainment Center/Kentucky Splash is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Food, beverage, alcohol, gum, glass containers, and coolers are not permitted.
- Visa, Master Card andDiscover card are accepted for admissions, season passes, food, and gift shop items.
- To leave and re-enter the water park the same day, you must have your wristband securely attached to your wrist.
- Changing rooms and showers are provided free of charge.
- Diaper changing stations are located in both the men and women?s restrooms.
- Lockers are available to rent on a first-come first serve basis.
- Smoking is allowed only at designated smoking stations.
- Easy parking for Vans, RV's, Buses and Semis.
- Free Parking.
- Photo of guests may be taken and placed on Advertisment, Website or Brochures.
Time to take a break? Our 6,000 square foot arcade room is filled with classic arcade games.
The Parrot Hut Gift Shop
The Parrot Hut Gift Shop has everything you'll need to make your day at Kentucky Splash complete. The intimate atmosphere and the courteous staff will make you feel right at home. The Parrot Hut has everything from earplugs to the latest fashion t-shirts, all at reasonable prices. You can also find all of your last minute needs, including batteries, disposable cameras, Little Swimmer's diapers, towels, and much more. Your day at Kentucky Splash won't be complete without a visit into the Parrot Hut, Come visit us today!
- American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards
- First Aid staff on duty at all times;
- Coast Guard approved life jackets are provided free of charge
- Children in diapers MUST wear swim diapers
- Personal floatation devices are not permitted in the water park
- Some attractions have a minimum height and age requirements
- Children 12 and under must be supervised at all times by a person 16 years or older
- Scuba gear is not permitted; Swimwear with rivets, buttons, or zippers are not permitted
- Appropriate family swim attire is required; Guests with the following conditions should not ride: recent surgery or illness, back, neck or bone injury, pregnancy, high blood pressure, and heart conditions
- Guests with hard casts will not be permitted to ride certain attractions
- Failure to follow all rules and instructions can cause serious injury to you and others and may result in your immediate removal from the water park.
- Kentucky Splash does not give refunds or rain checks due to inclement weather. Kentucky Splash will close for lightning, high winds, heavy rain or cold temperatures at the manager's discretion.
- For precautionary reasons, Kentucky Splash will reopen 30 minutes after the last lightning sighting.
- For the safety of our guests and employees and at the manager's discretion, we will suspend operation for lightning, high winds, heavy rain, cold temperatures, and the sound of thunder. The Hal Rogers Family Entertainment Center does not give refunds or rain checks due to inclement weather. The Hal Rogers Family Entertainment Center also reserves the right to close in the event of extremly low attendance.
- Local Weather info for Williamsburg: www.weather.com (Williamsburg, KY 40769)